Many online sellers are looking to grow their businesses with the best Shopify themes for dropshipping. If you are one of them, you have come to the right place. Still not a Shopify user? Try Shopify for free so you can learn by doing.
To begin with, Shopify is a popular e-commerce platform that enables you to build a professional dropshipping store.
In the dropshipping industry, capturing the attention of customers is half the battle. So, as a new online seller, you need to capture customer attention from the very beginning.
Without a doubt, you can do that with one of the best Shopify themes for dropshipping.
But first, let’s find out what a Shopify theme is.
Quick Best Shopify Dropshipping Themes Review – For the busy ones!
- High-conversion product page
- 40+ Excellent features
- Highly mobile-friendly
- Integrated plugins
- Multi-language support
- Updates Problem
- Live Chat support average reply time is 1-2 business days
- $249/yr or $399 one-time
- One-click installation
- Product sliders
- Currency converter
- Customize slideshows, headers, and footers
- Mobile responsiveness and super-fast load time of only two seconds
- You cannot customize some Colors and Fonts
- You have to subscribe to a paid plan to access live chat support and add-ons
- Free; $21.75/month; $59.25/month; $111.25/month
- Product-focused design
- Built-in product filtering feature
- Video functionality on the homepage
- Mobile responsiveness
- Not the best option if you want to sell a large number of products
- Feature richness
- Access to various support forums and video tutorials
- SEO and mobile-friendly
- High level of customization
- Hard to use features and design options
- Built-in scarcity timer
- Sales badge on items
- Super-clean footer
- Customization and mobile responsiveness
- The theme lacks some useful features such as Facebook chat integration and one-click upsells.
- 10 different pre-made homepage layouts with 13 different skins
- Customization (numerous options of headers and footers)
- Banner builder
- Support is available only for six months
- Multiple homepage layout
- Built-in customization possibilities
- Sophisticated filter option
- It may take time to understand all features
- One-click installation
- Mobile responsiveness
- 20 different demos
- Multiple languages and currencies
- Many advanced features
- Best for furniture and fashion stores
- Social proof
- Built-in scarcity timer
- Achievement proof
- Shipping time estimator
- Is a bit pricier than the other e-commerce store themes
- Responsive design
- Designed for stores with large inventories
- Quick setup and easy customization
- Social media integration
- Modern and clean layout
- Pacific is more expensive
- Eye-catching design and functionality
- Mobile responsiveness
- Customizable promotional tiles
- The theme offers only three styles
First things first, what is a Shopify theme?
A Shopify theme is actually a template determining the way that your dropshipping store looks and feels.
In other words, it is a pre-built online store design that you can install on your e-commerce site. Moreover, this allows you to deliver the best possible user experience for your customers.
Furthermore, different e-commerce store themes have different layouts and styles. Consequently, they offer a different experience for online shoppers.
Thanks to Shopify’s team of developers and designers, along with their skillful partners, there is a wide variety of free and paid Shopify dropshipping themes in 2022 available to fit any budget and any dropshipping niche.
However, before choosing the right one for your online store, it is essential to know the best features of Shopify themes for dropshipping.
What to look for in a theme for your Shopify dropshipping store
The best Shopify dropshipping themes should convert your visitors into actual customers. It should direct your visitors toward making a purchase. Because of this, you should pick one of the best converting Shopify themes.
Therefore, find out what are the Top 10 best Shopify Affiliate Apps.
👉 Learn more about Spocket Dropshipping as an ultimate Shopify App.
But, how can you do that? You can do that by looking for the following aspects of a theme:
In 2022, global e-commerce sales surpassed US$4.2 trillion.
Thus, to grab a bigger piece of the pie, you need to attract and retain customers to your online store.
This is why your store needs to have a beautiful, modern, and clean design. Also, make sure you choose a theme designed specifically for your niche.
Mobile responsive design
A mobile-friendly site plays an important role in reaching a wider audience and, eventually, making more sales. Luckily, most of the Shopify dropshipping themes in 2022 are mobile-friendly.
Therefore, that’s why when choosing a theme, you need to pay attention to its mobile responsiveness.
Consequently, this means that you should find out if it works well with all kinds of devices, including computers, smartphones, tablets, and so on.
As well, one of the elements of high-converting websites is speed. In fact, the more it takes for your website to load on a browser, the more visitors will leave your site.
So, it is important to pick a theme that has the potential to maintain a decent page-loading speed.
You may also want to look for flexible and easily customized Shopify themes so you can build and customize your e-commerce store to your liking.
This allows you to add features and change design elements, depending on your preference and the aesthetic of your brand.
11 best Shopify Themes for Dropshipping
Now, you need to select the best option for your business from the ten alternatives given below:
The Shopify Booster Theme is an excellent choice for boosting dropshipping store conversions and assisting you in scaling your dropshipping business.
Following, the Booster Theme contains all of the necessary features and tools for running your dropshipping store in ONE PLACE. Hence, you only need to activate them, and you have them!
Thus, the key features that Booster Theme provides are:
- The Lookbook
- Sales Notifications
- Countdown Timers
- Currency Converter
- Upsell & Cross-sell with Personalized Recommendation
- GDPR Cookie bar
- Cart Page Customization
- Smart Megamenu
- Blog Cards
- Free Plus Shipping
👉 If you want to learn in-depth how all the features work, check out our FULL Booster Theme Review.
- High-conversion product page. The design of Booster is as clean and transparent showing all of the necessary information at the same time. This also makes your dropshipping store easy to navigate.
- Excellent features. Booster Theme unquestionably provides all-around outstanding features ( the one listed above). Not only that, but the theme has a variety of choices, child themes, and features that can be tailored to a broad range of specific needs, as well as a gorgeous and responsive page design, clean layout, and a greater focus on sales-boosting and CRO functions.
- Highly mobile-friendly. The theme is especially suited for mobile devices, which account for a substantial portion of traffic these days.
- Integrated plugins. Booster is aware that people utilize various plugins by themselves. As a consequence, Booster Theme consolidates and collects all of these plugins.
- Multi-language support. The Booster Theme is available in a variety of languages, including English, German, Spanish, French, Danish, Italian, Portuguese (for Portugal), Portuguese (for Brazil), and Japanese. As a result, your dropshipping store is automatically translated into various languages due to Booster Theme.
- Update problem. To upgrade a theme, download the most recent version and reinstall it from the beginning, which will take at least 30 minutes.
- Live Chat support’s average reply time is 1-2 business days. This does not happen very often, but it may happen. However, the Booster team will not leave you after you have made your purchase.
Debutify is one of the highest-converting free Shopify themes for dropshipping. Moreover, it can help you transform your dropshipping store into a high-converting, professional-looking magnet.
- One-click installation. Indeed, you can install it with one click.
- Product sliders. With product sliders, you can highlight specific products on your site and let your customers slide these products in a tidy and professional way.
- Currency converter. This is a tool that allows for quick conversion of your prices into your customer’s home currency.
- Customization. This theme offers a certain degree of customization – it allows you to customize your slideshows, headers, and footers. Also, it allows you to display logos, payment icons, and e-mail and phone links.
- Mobile responsiveness and super-fast load time of only two seconds.
If you want to install this theme in your store, bear in mind that you cannot customize some Colors and Fonts. Plus, you have to subscribe to a paid plan to access live chat support and add-ons.
👉 Check our in-depth review of the Debutify Theme. Is it the best one for higher conversions? You’ll find the answer.
So, this is another free Shopify theme. Unlike Debutify, Minimal is made by Shopify’s team of developers and designers.
Clearly, as its name suggests, it is perfect for dropshippers who love clean, simple, and minimalist designs that look sophisticated and professional.
- Product-focused design. Minimal is ideal for stores selling fashion or beauty-related items.
- Built-in product filtering feature. Thanks to this feature, your customers can find exactly what they are looking for.
- Video functionality on the homepage. By using Minimal, you can add a video to your homepage. Needless to say, this can do wonders for your dropshipping business.
- Mobile responsiveness. It is a responsive theme, which looks great on any device.
Designed with a specific industry and catalog size in mind, Minimal may not be the best option for you if you want to sell a large number of products.
This is a powerful and flexible Shopify theme with a variety of skins and 80+ stunning homepage layouts to choose from. Because of this, it is perfect for pretty much any online store, irrespective of what you sell.
Long story short, it is one of the best multipurpose Shopify themes for dropshipping.
- Feature richness. Due to the variety of features this theme offers, you do not have to use any other add-on tools.
- Access to various support forums and video tutorials. You can take advantage of this to learn how to start your dropshipping store.
- SEO and mobile-friendly. Built with SEO in mind, Wokiee is great for maximizing your Shopify SEO. Plus, it is optimized to be functional and aesthetically pleasing on devices of different sizes.
- High level of customization. This theme is highly customizable, which means that you are free to customize your store to your liking.
Wokiee is not a “simple” theme. Since it offers a variety of features and design options, you may find it hard to use it, particularly if you are a beginner.
Not only is eCom Turbo an aesthetically pleasing theme, but it can also be one of the best converting Shopify themes. It helps you convert your visitors into actual customers because it has some built-in high-converting apps and features.
Indeed, this is the reason why it is found on our list of the best Shopify themes for dropshipping.
- Built-in scarcity timer. This built-in psychological trigger enables you to offer your dropshipping products for a limited time. Believe it or not, this can help you boost your sales.
- Sales badge on items. With this feature, you can let your visitors know what products are selling, thus creating urgency.
- Super-clean footer. The clean footer can make your online store look more attractive and stop you from unconsciously distracting your visitors. More importantly, this can help you increase your conversion rate.
- Customization and mobile responsiveness. eCom Turbo is fully customizable and looks great on both desktop and mobile devices.
Unfortunately, the theme lacks some useful features such as Facebook chat integration and one-click upsells.
This responsive Shopify theme has just about anything you need to build a fast, responsive Shopify store.
Additionally, it is considered to be predominantly oriented toward fashion. However, it is actually one of the best multipurpose Shopify themes for dropshipping.
- 10 different pre-made homepage layouts with 13 different skins. What’s more, they all have minimal designs and are optimized for high conversions.
- Customization. By using this Shopify theme, you can choose from numerous options for headers and footers.
- Banner builder. Luckily, this feature gives you the possibility to showcase your products in whatever way you find suitable for your store.
- Wishlist. This allows your customers to create personalized collections of items they want to purchase and save them in their user account for future reference.
The main downside of using Shella is that support is available only for six months.
Are you looking for the most versatile Shopify themes for your dropshipping store? Therefore, look no further than Kalles.
With this theme, you can display your products in style and provide a smooth shopping experience to your customers.
- Multiple homepage layouts. As you might expect, all these homepage layouts feature clean and minimal designs.
- Built-in customization possibilities. In addition, to the homepage layouts, the creators of the Kalles theme did a great job when it comes to the customization possibilities. Specifically, Kalles gives you a chance to customize your headers and footers; choose your own fonts and colors; and more.
- Sophisticated filter option. This enables your customers to sort products by size, color, or price.
One of the disadvantages of using this theme is that it may take time to understand all features.
Gecko is one of the most popular Shopify themes for dropshipping, with positive online reviews raving about great customer support, theme flexibility, design quality, and more.
- One-click installation. You can import a demo with only one click. This means that Gecko is an easy-to-install Shopify theme.
- Mobile responsiveness. Of course, this theme works perfectly on any device.
- 20 different demos. You can choose from multiple demos packed with incredible features, making Gecko an excellent choice, regardless of your dropshipping niche.
- Multiple languages and currencies. As it supports multiple languages and currencies, it is great for stores targeting multilingual and global audiences.
- Many advanced features, including the Product Listing Ajax Filter, Social Sharing, Gallery Images, etc.
Although you can use this theme for various niches, it is best for furniture and fashion stores.
Focusing on optimizing conversion rates and engagement, Shoptimized is one of the highest-converting Shopify themes for dropshipping.
Or more precisely, it has 30+ conversion-boosting features to help you turn more clicks into customers.
- Social proof. Interestingly enough, Shoptimized allows you to easily integrate a review app to provide social proof for your products and showcase your best customer reviews and positive customer experiences. And the good news is that this app is free of charge.
- Built-in scarcity timer. With this, you can let your customers know when a product is limited in availability and create urgency.
- Achievement proof. In case you have worked hard to attain a certain level of recognition and gathered any awards or achievements along the way, you can showcase them for everyone to see. And you can do that thanks to a banner space in the header. But if you are a dropshipping beginner, just add a widget to the header to show the number of Facebook followers and likes.
- Shipping time estimator. This enables you to give estimated delivery dates.
As you can see, this dropshipping theme is a bit pricier than the other e-commerce store themes.
Developed by Pixel Union, Pacific is a modern and professional theme for expansive Shopify stores with large inventory.
Suitable for all kinds of e-commerce businesses, this theme is great for a lasting first impression.
- Responsive design. This is also a theme with a responsive design, which looks great on smartphones and tablets.
- Designed for stores with large inventories. If you decide to use Pacific, you can sell a massive catalog of products.
- Quick setup and easy customization. Because of this, this theme is ideal for dropshippers who are looking for a no-fuss theme that’s simple to use and easily customizable.
- Social media integration. There are integrated social media icons on this Shopify theme.
- Modern and clean layout.
Compared to the other Shopify themes for dropshipping mentioned above, Pacific is more expensive.
This is another top-notch theme created by Pixel Union’s team of developers. In addition, it is the best choice for you if you intend on selling pricier products.
- Eye-catching design and functionality. Designed specifically for online clothing stores, Handy includes enough functionality to let your customers see your items’ finer details.
- Mobile responsiveness. Aside from having an eye-catching design, this theme is also optimized to be functional on handheld devices. As a result, you can increase your mobile sales.
- Customizable promotional tiles. Thanks to these promotional tiles, you can promote featured products, sales, and discounts on your homepage.
Sadly, the theme offers only three styles.
What Makes a High Converting Dropshipping Store?
Not everything you see is a high-conversion dropshipping store. Therefore, here we will list a few criteria that make a certain dropshipping store highly converting:
When you identify a certain niche in which you wish to sell items, you may specialize and significantly increase your dropshipping business.
So, it is simpler to grow yourself this way since you can identify your target audience, get to know them better, and establish a loyal customer base.
Not just that, but choosing the right dropshipping niche helps you establish yourself as an expert in a certain niche, observe innovation closely, etc.
All of these factors contribute to increased sales and profitability.
Whatever you choose to sell should be something you are knowledgeable about and passionate about. Hence, it should be noted that it will not work if you select a niche at random because you believe it will bring you money quickly.
💡 Tip: Think about building your brand with high-ticket dropshipping.
Maybe, you are wondering, what this has to do with choosing the best Shopify Dropshipping themes.
Well, it actually has everything to do with it!
You can’t just open your eyes, say “I like this theme” and pick it. Undoubtedly, some themes are better suited for a certain niche than others. Besides, you must decide what dropshipping niche your company will operate in, what items you will sell, and so on.
Following, once you’ve decided on a niche, research what your competitors are doing and what themes they’re using. It will aid you in making a well-informed decision.
Conducting keyword research is critical for increasing the traffic to your website.
Therefore, you should start by looking for common keywords or keyphrases that connect to your items. If no one is seeking your items, it might signify that no one is looking for them, and your idea is doomed.
As you can see, this research will not just show the keywords to improve your content. Nonetheless, it will also confirm whether there is customer demand for your dropshipping niche.
Choosing flexible Shopify dropshipping themes that you can customize is crucial for building a high-converting dropshipping store.
Great themes provide a great degree of customization, allowing you to add features and adjust design aspects to suit your needs and the look of your dropshipping business.
Luckily, many Shopify themes for dropshipping do that. For, example, let’s take Booster Theme. All features that Booster Theme has, can be customized in the way dropshippers want.
In addition, in the Booster Theme’s feature – Upsell & Cross-sell with Personalized Recommendation, you can choose the segments you want to add, like Upsell Section (People Also Buy), or Cross-sell Section (Recommended For You).
Moreover, you can choose which goods to appear in the Recommendation section based on Product Condition, Collection Condition, Product Tag, Product Price, or Product Type. Yey, customized all the way!
Besides, your website’s speediness is also important for high conversions. This factor is important for Google SEO ranking, Google Ads ranking, and customer retention on your site.
Customers are more likely to quit websites that load slowly because they perceive them as unsafe and of low quality. Unfortunately, only a few individuals have the patience to wait.
All of the best dropshipping stores are mobile-friendly. That means that they are compatible with various types of electronic devices, including PCs, mobile phones, tablets, and so on.
Also, we need to take the fact that more and more people are purchasing online on mobile devices. Therefore, themes that lack mobile responsiveness will make you lose a significant amount of sales from mobile devices.
Using a mobile-friendly theme can allow your company to reach a larger audience. Keep in mind that your consumers are the most significant asset of your dropshipping business. As a result, your online store should be simply accessible to them.
Where to Find the Best Shopify Themes for Dropshipping?
The Shopify theme store contains all of the themes that are supported by Shopify.
You can search for themes by industry, category, price, catalog size, or features.
Also, select a theme that is appropriate for your brand image, catalog size, or business requirements. Despite this, whatever you sell on Shopify will not be very successful unless you can correctly display your items.
So, while shopping for a Shopify dropshipping theme, seek themes that help to highlight your items, with photos and information prominently displayed on product pages.
Best Shopify themes for dropshipping – the bottom line
Not all Shopify themes for dropshipping have designs, styles, and features that can match your vision and what you sell.
Therefore, you need to choose the right theme for your dropshipping business.
BONUS: What are the best WordPress Themes for Dropshipping Stores?
With one of these e-commerce store themes, you can give your store a look that keeps new visitors scrolling to see more and offer your customers a great user experience.