Many online sellers are looking to grow their businesses with the best Shopify themes for dropshipping. If you are one of them, you have come to the right place. Still not a Shopify user? Try Shopify for free so you can learn by doing.
To begin with, Shopify is a popular e-commerce platform that enables you to build a professional dropshipping store.
In the dropshipping industry, capturing the attention of customers is half the battle. So, as a new online seller, you need to capture customer attention from the very beginning.
And you can do that with one of the best Shopify themes for dropshipping.
But, first, let’s find out what a Shopify theme is.
First things first, what is a Shopify theme?
A Shopify theme is actually a template determining the way that your dropshipping store looks and feels.
In other words, it is a pre-built online store design that you can install on your e-commerce site. Moreover, this allows you to deliver the best possible user experience for your customers.
Furthermore, different e-commerce store themes have different layouts and styles. Consequently, they offer a different experience for online shoppers.
Thanks to Shopify’s team of developers and designers, along with their skillful partners, there is a wide variety of free and paid dropshipping themes in 2021 available to fit any budget and any dropshipping niche.
However, before choosing the right one for your online store, it is essential to know the best features of the Shopify themes for dropshipping.
What to look for in a theme for your Shopify dropshipping store
The right Shopify theme should convert your visitors into actual customers. It should direct your visitors towards making a purchase. That’s why you should pick one of the best converting e-commerce store themes.
Find out what are the Top 10 best Shopify Affiliate Apps.
Learn more about Spocket Dropshipping as an ultimate Shopify App.
But how can you do that? You can do that by looking for the following aspects in a theme:
Beautiful, modern, and clean design
In 2020, global e-commerce sales surpassed US$4.2 trillion.
To grab a bigger piece of the pie, you need to attract and retain customers to your online store.
This is why your store needs to have a beautiful, modern, and clean design. Also, make sure you choose a theme designed specifically for your niche.
Mobile responsive design
A mobile-friendly site plays an important role in reaching a wider audience and, eventually, making more sales. Luckily, most of the Shopify dropshipping themes in 2021 are mobile-friendly.
That’s why when choosing a theme, you need to pay attention to its mobile responsiveness.
This means that you should find out if it works well with all kinds of devices, including computers, smartphones, tablets, and so on.
One of the elements of high-converting websites is speed. In fact, the more it takes for your website to load on a browser, the more visitors will leave your site.
So, it is important to pick a theme that has the potential to maintain a decent page-loading speed.
You may also want to look for a flexible and easily customizable theme so you can build and customize your e-commerce store to your liking.
This allows you to add features and change design elements, depending on your preference and the aesthetic of your brand.
10 best Shopify themes for dropshipping
Now, you need to select the best option for your business from the ten alternatives given below:
Debutify is one of the highest-converting free Shopify themes for dropshipping. Moreover, it can help you transform your dropshipping store into a high-converting, professional-looking magnet.
- One-click installation. Indeed, you can install it with one click.
- Product sliders. With product sliders, you can highlight specific products on your site and let your customers slide these products in a tidy and professional way.
- Currency converter. This is a tool that allows for quick conversion of your prices into your customer’s home currency.
- Customization. This theme offers a certain degree of customization – it allows you to customize your slideshows, headers, and footers. Also, it allows you to display logos, payment icons, and e-mail and phone links.
- Mobile responsiveness and super-fast load time of only two seconds.
If you want to install this theme in your store, bear in mind that you cannot customize some Colors and Fonts. Plus, you have to subscribe to a paid plan to access live chat support and add-ons.
Check our in-depth review of the Debutify Theme. Is is the best one for higher conversions? You’ll find the answer.
This is another free Shopify theme. Unlike Debutify, Minimal is made by Shopify’s team of developers and designers. As its name suggests, it is perfect for dropshippers who love clean, simple, and minimalist designs that look sophisticated and professional.
- Product-focused design. Minimal is ideal for stores selling fashion or beauty-related items.
- Built-in product filtering feature. Thanks to this feature, your customers can find exactly what they are looking for.
- Video functionality on the homepage. By using Minimal, you can add a video to your homepage. Needless to say, this can do wonders for your dropshipping business.
- Mobile responsiveness. It is a responsive theme, which looks great on any device.
Designed with a specific industry and catalog size in mind, Minimal may not be the best option for you if you want to sell a large number of products.
This is a powerful and flexible Shopify theme with a variety of skins and 80+ stunning homepage layouts to choose from. Because of this, it is perfect for pretty much any online store, irrespective of what you sell. Long story short, it is one of the best multipurpose Shopify themes for dropshipping.
- Feature richness. Due to the variety of features this theme offers, you do not have to use any other add-on tools.
- Access to various support forums and video tutorials. You can take advantage of this to learn how to start your dropshipping store.
- SEO and mobile-friendly. Built with SEO in mind, Wokiee is great for maximizing your Shopify SEO. Plus, it is optimized to be functional and aesthetically pleasing on devices of different sizes.
- High level of customization. This theme is highly customizable, which means that you are free to customize your store to your liking.
Wokiee is not a “simple” theme. Since it offers a variety of features and design options, you may find it hard to use it, particularly if you are a beginner.
Not only is eCom Turbo an aesthetically pleasing theme, but it can also help you convert your visitors into actual customers because it has some built-in high-converting apps and features. This is the reason why it is found on our list of the best Shopify themes for dropshipping.
- Built-in scarcity timer. This built-in psychological trigger enables you to offer your dropshipping products for a limited time. Believe it or not, this can help you boost your sales.
- Sales badge on items. With this feature, you can let your visitors know what products are selling, thus creating urgency.
- Super-clean footer. The clean footer can make your online store look more attractive and stop you from unconsciously distracting your visitors. More importantly, this can help you increase your conversion rate.
- Customization and mobile responsiveness. eCom Turbo is fully customizable and looks great on both desktop and mobile devices.
Unfortunately, the theme lacks some useful features such as Facebook chat integration and one-click upsells.
This responsive Shopify theme has just about anything you need to build a fast, responsive Shopify store. Additionally, it is considered to be predominantly oriented towards fashion. However, it is actually one of the best multipurpose Shopify themes for dropshipping.
- 10 different pre-made homepage layouts with 13 different skins. What’s more, they all have minimal designs and are optimized for high conversions.
- Customization. By using this Shopify theme, you can choose from numerous options for headers and footers.
- Banner builder. Luckily, this feature gives you the possibility to showcase your products in whatever way you find suitable for your store.
- Wishlist. This allows your customers to create personalized collections of items they want to purchase and save them in their user account for future reference.
The main downside of using Shella is that support is available only for six months.
Are you looking for the most versatile Shopify themes for your dropshipping store? Then, look no further than Kalles. With this theme, you can display your products in style and provide a smooth shopping experience to your customers.
- Multiple homepage layouts. As you might expect, all these homepage layouts feature clean and minimal designs.
- Built-in customization possibilities. In addition to the homepage layouts, the creators of the Kalles theme did a great job when it comes to the customization possibilities. Specifically, Kalles gives you a chance to customize your headers and footers; choose your own fonts and colors; and more.
- Sophisticated filter option. This enables your customers to sort products by size, color, or price.
One of the disadvantages of using this theme is that it may take time to understand all features.
Gecko is one of the most popular Shopify themes for dropshipping, with positive online reviews raving about the great customer support, theme flexibility, design quality, and more.
- One-click installation. You can import a demo with only one click. This means that Gecko is an easy to install Shopify theme.
- Mobile responsiveness. Of course, this theme works perfectly on any device.
- 20 different demos. You can choose from multiple demos packed with incredible features, making Gecko an excellent choice, regardless of your dropshipping niche.
- Multiple languages and currencies. As it supports multiple languages and currencies, it is great for stores targeting multilingual and global audiences.
- Many advanced features, including the Product Listing Ajax Filter, Social Sharing, Gallery Images, etc.
Although you can use this theme for various niches, it is best for furniture and fashion stores.
Focusing on optimizing conversion rates and engagement, Shoptimized is one of the highest-converting Shopify themes for dropshipping. Or more precisely, it has 30+ conversion-boosting features to help you turn more clicks into customers.
- Social proof. Interestingly enough, Shoptimized allows you to easily integrate a review app to provide social proof for your products and showcase your best customer reviews and positive customer experiences. And the good news is that this app is free of charge.
- Built-in scarcity timer. With this, you can let your customers know when a product is limited in availability and create urgency.
- Achievement proof. In case you have worked hard to attain a certain level of recognition and gathered any awards or achievements along the way, you can showcase them for everyone to see. And you can do that thanks to a banner space in the header. But if you are a dropshipping beginner, just add a widget to the header to show the number of Facebook followers and likes.
- Shipping time estimator. This enables you to give estimated delivery dates.
As you can see, this dropshipping theme is a bit pricier than the other e-commerce store themes.
Developed by Pixel Union, Pacific is a modern and professional theme for expansive Shopify stores with large inventory. Suitable for all kinds of e-commerce businesses, this theme is great for a lasting first impression.
- Responsive design. This is also a theme with a responsive design, which looks great on smartphones and tablets.
- Designed for stores with large inventories. If you decide to use Pacific, you can sell a massive catalog of products.
- Quick setup and easy customization. Because of this, this theme is ideal for dropshippers who are looking for a no-fuss theme that’s simple to use and easily customizable.
- Social media integration. There are integrated social media icons on this Shopify theme.
- Modern and clean layout.
Compared to the other Shopify themes for dropshipping mentioned above, Pacific is more expensive.
This is another top-notch theme created by Pixel Union’s team of developers. In addition, it is the best choice for you if you intend on selling pricier products.
- Eye-catching design and functionality. Designed specifically for online clothing stores, Handy includes enough functionality to let your customers see your items’ finer details.
- Mobile responsiveness. Aside from having an eye-catching design, this theme is also optimized to be functional on handheld devices. As a result, you can increase your mobile sales.
- Customizable promotional tiles. Thanks to these promotional tiles, you can promote featured products, sales, and discounts on your homepage.
Sadly, the theme offers only three styles.
Best shopify themes for dropshipping – the bottom line
Not all Shopify themes for dropshipping have designs, styles, and features that can match your vision and what you sell. Therefore, you need to choose the right theme for your dropshipping business.
BONUS: What are the best WordPress Themes for Dropshipping Stores?
With one of these e-commerce store themes, you can give your store a look that keeps new visitors scrolling to see more and offer your customers a great user experience.