If you are reading this post, either you are saying goodbye to Oberlo and wondering what to do next, or you are a new dropshipper looking for an alternative for the most popular store management app, so you can start dropshipping. Both of you are in luck today, and we are more than happy to help you!
So let’s dive into some alternatives and “what after’s” “ Oberlo Era”.
Oberlo Quick Overview
Oberlo is the world’s most popular dropshipping product sourcing and Shopify store management app. Consider it as a link between Shopify and AliExpress.
How does Oberlo work?
It assists you in finding products using various filters, importing them and changing their information to make them unique, and managing time-consuming tasks such as larger purchases or product inventory.
Oberlo automates the process of locating high-quality products, incorporating them into your store, processing orders, and managing inventory.
Oberlo, which debuted in 2015, quickly became one of the most popular Shopify apps for dropshipping AliExpress products. It was used by thousands of people worldwide, including some of the most successful online e-commerce stores.
Our dedicated Oberlo review and/or Comparisons:
Oberlo features and pricing
Oberlo offers two plans: Explorer and Boss.
The Explorer plan is free and includes the Chrome extension as well as unlimited monthly orders for up to 500 products.
The Boss plan increases the number of products to 30,000 and adds features like shipment tracking and bulk orders. The Boss plan, which costs $29.90 per month, provides cost-effective critical tools for serious dropshippers.
The truth behind Oberlo shutting down
So imagine life without Oberlo, you would have to spend hours searching Aliexpress! Or wait for it, is getting even worse, you would have to go into each supplier blind, manually import products to your store, manually make order fulfillment, and manually update inventory. And this is the dropshipper’s nightmare!
Unfortunately, this dropshipping app will be withdrawn on June 15th, 2022, and users will no longer be able to access their Oberlo accounts.
There have been many rumors as to why Oberlo is shuttering. It’s possible that Shopify decided to discontinue Oberlo. And the reason behind this is, that they no longer need it now that they have their fulfillment network.
However, there’s no strict reason given by Oberlo for shutting down.
The Oberlo app has already been removed from the Shopify App Store. If you already have an account, you can continue to use the app until June 15. The app will be removed from your Shopify store after that date, and any historical data will be lost.
Before we dive in, if you are also considering moving from Shopify as a platform too, you can check this extended list of Shopify Alternatives. Or, check our personal favorite choice to build – launch – scale your first dropshipping store in just 5 minutes.
NOTE: If you want to stick with Shopify – here’s our ultimate how to start guide.
Top 7 Oberlo Alternatives
DSers is designed especially for AliExpress dropshipping, but it also integrates with Shopify, Wix, and WooCommerce.
It is officially recommended by Oberlo as its replacement by encouraging users to automatically migrate their historical data to the DSers app.
DSers is ideal for any beginner because it provides a free plan with 3000 product imports as well as other paid plans.
- Bulk orders.
- Integrates with Shopify, WooCommerce, and Wix.
- PayPal order tracking service
- Chrome extension
- Shipping Method Pre-selection
- Automated Address Fixing
- Automated Tracking Number Sync
- Find Trending Suppliers
- Supplier optimizer
- Split Product
- Automated Order Status Updates
- Time Zone & Currency Settings
- Free plan– $0 / month – 3000 products import
- Advanced plan – $19.99/ month, with 14 days free trial ( no credit card needed)
- Pro plan – $49.9/ month, with 14 days free trial ( no credit card needed)
- Enterprise plan – $499/ month
You can learn more about them on their website.
Spocket is broadly recommended as one of the best Oberlo alternatives, especially for sellers in the USA and EU. Spocket offers fast shipping times for their customers. Shipping can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to less than a week!
Spocket works with over 8 popular online store developers, like, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Wix, and Ecwid, and also a large network of over 1000 dropshipping suppliers.
- Order samples with a few clicks and test out suppliers and products
- Many integration possibilities– integration with Shopify, Wix, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, etc.
- Branded invoicing– Available when upgrading to the Pro plan.
- Automatic update of the inventory
- One-click fulfillment of orders
- Highest Discounts / wholesale pricing – 30-60% discount off of the retail price
- Update with real-time order tracking.
- Free plan – $0 / month – Spocket catalog browse, 24/7 chat support, Aliexpress dropshipping
- Starter plan – $24.99/ month, after 14 days free trial, 25 unique products, e-mail support, 24/7 chat support, Aliexpress dropshipping
- Pro plan – $49.9/ month, with 14 days free trial, 250 unique products, branded invoicing, e-mail support, 24/7 chat support, Aliexpress dropshipping
- Empire plan – $99.99/ month – 10,000 unique products, 10,000 premium products, Branded invoicing, 24×7 Chat support, AliExpress Dropshipping
For more information, you can visit the Spocket website.
AutoDS is another dropshipping automation software that is used as an alternative to Oberlo. It is compatible with over 25 dropshipping platforms, including AliExpress, Banggood, and Alibaba. It supports multiple regions, including the United States, the European Union, and Australia.
How does AutoDS work?
First, you connect AutoDS to your Shopify store, and then you begin importing AliExpress products by pasting the URL into AutoDS. You can also use the Chrome extension to upload products in one click, directly from the AliExpress website.
- 24/7 price and monitoring stock,
- automated order fulfillment for AliExpress
- tracking info uploads automatically
- Multiple suppliers, regions, and selling channels
- Automatic and bulk product importing
- Integrated Product Research tools
- Dropshipping support with blogs, courses, videos, etc.
- Chrome extension
The pricing of AutoDS is determined by the number of products you wish to import as well as the number of features desired. For starters, their Shopify and Wix plans start at $24 per month for 100 products imported.
They provide a free 30-day trial. There is also a 7-day $1 trial with huge membership deals yearly.
For more information about the pricing for each plan, you can check here.
AliDropship is ideal for anyone who prefers WordPress and WooCommerce instead of Shopify. Also, AliDropship is one of the best AliExpress plugins.
Even though it is a premium plugin, AliDropship can be a good Oberlo alternative because it offers a free forever plan for importing 25 products. As a result, a single-product online store can be quite profitable.
1. Woo Commerce plugin features :
- No monthly fees, but a one-time payment of $89
- You can enable AliExpress Cashback easily with AliDropship.
- It can directly import reviews from AliExpress.
2. AliDropship custom store solution features:
- Development support packages ( Niche research, Domain name, Professional mobile-friendly design, Choice of products, Number of products ready to sell, Unlimited monthly orders, store theme, etc. )
- Promotion package ( On-site SEO, social pages, Promo videos, Social media promo tool)
AliDropship has two options:
- Buy their WooCommerce plugin for a one-time fee of $89; $35/month for up to 250 products imported; free forever plan for up to 25 products
- AliDropship Custom store solution and create a custom dropshipping store for you starting at $299 for the basic plan, $499 advanced plan, and $899 Ultimate plan.
Visit the AliDropship website for more details.
Hustle Got Real is another excellent Oberlo alternative for sellers in the United Kingdom and the United States, and those who want to dropship from AliExpress.
It is compatible with 80 suppliers and it is integrated with 3 selling channels, including eBay, Amazon, and Shopify.
Hustle Got Real includes several cutting-edge features, such as fully automated inventory management and order processing.
Hustle Got Real Features:
- Fully automated inventory management and repricing in 90 minutes
- Over 100 compatible suppliers and millions of low-cost products
- Free plan with 10 product listings and unlimited orders or sales
- Multiple integrated selling channels, including eBay and Amazon
- Chrome extension and innovative product catalog
Hustle Got Real Pricing:
Hustle Got Real offers a free plan that allows you to import 10 products into your store or marketplace. Premium plans start at $27 per month for 300 listings.
You can check out more information about Hustle Got Real pricing plans here.
Dropified is a dropshipping platform that works with a variety of store builders, including Shopify and WooCommerce.
Dropified is a powerful dropshipping automation solution that includes an option for importing products to the innovative Shopify app, from a growing network of trusted dropshipping suppliers such as AliExpress.
- Integrates with your store using the Shopify app
- Fully automated inventory management and ordering
- All-in-one dropshipping automation and repricing platform
- 14-day free trial with discounts on yearly membership
- Chrome extension to quickly import AliExpress products
Dropified provides a 14-day free trial. Their monthly fee is currently $47, but it is less if paid annually.
For more info about what the price includes, click here.
Last, but not least, ApiDrop! The main difference between Oberlo and ApiDrop is that ApiDrop can be used on a much broader range of e-commerce platforms, whereas Oberlo can only be used on Shopify.
- Search Through Millions Of Products
- Easily Order from Multiple Suppliers
- elect products that your customers want to buy.
- Import category feature
- Repricing tool
- Starter Plan – $29/month
- Professional Plan – $49/month
- Business plan – $99/month
Check out more information about ApiDrop pricing here.
How to choose the right alternative for yourself?
The first step, follow your needs and wants! You know better than anyone about what is best for you!
But still, we are here to guide you in collecting your thoughts altogether. So, grab a piece of paper and write a list of your desires!
When choosing the right alternative for you, there is some stuff you need to take into consideration:
- Whether you prefer a free account or a trial.
- The budget you want to spend. Check out the prices of the alternative apps, and the features that are offered for these prices
- Will you continue using Aliexpress, or do you prefer a local dropshipping supplier?
- Will you continue using Shopify, or another e-commerce platform?
- Application with more than order fulfillment management
- Usage of multiple apps, instead of all-in-one like Oberlo.
Oberlo was a dropshippers dream, but unfortunately, it’s shutting down on June 15, 2022. But, the bright side is that there is a variety of great alternatives for Oberlo that you can choose. Make it easy for yourself and follow our Top 7 guide of best alternatives to Oberlo!
For choosing the right alternative for you, you should follow what is important to you, or, whether you are looking for a free trial or free account, or if not, what’s your budget?
Will you continue with Shopify or Aliexpress, or do you have something else on your mind? Do you want an application that offers more order fulfillment management?
Collect your needs and wants, and next thing you know, you are working with the best alternative for you!